New Year's Eve at Home - Sheffield
Cast your mind back to last New Year’s Eve, a time full of hope, what a time. Not gonna lie, the night was pretty hazy for us, we were deep in tequila by the time we rung 2020 in but we had a lot to look forward to.
On 1st January we announced This Is Sheffield was coming. We’d been working on it for a few months, we were excited to roll out our plans which were scrapped just a few weeks after launching at the end of February as COVID came along in March.
2020 hasn’t been the year anybody planned for and it won’t be one we’ll forget, it has been nuts. 2021 looks like it might be just as unpredictable, hopefully for the better…
We might not be able to celebrate the end of 2020 as we’d like to but you can still make the most of it, at home, with your household and some treats from Sheffield’s independents.
Make New Year’s Eve 2020 a night you’ll forget with booze!
Grab some booze from these great spots and start 2021 with a well earned hangover.
- Craft & Berry on Ecclesall Road (open Tue 29th/Wed 30th 10am to 4pm and 10am to 2pm on NYE)
- Beer Central at The Moor Market (back open on Tues from 8:30am)
- Turner’s Craft Beer Bottle Shop on Abbeydale Road (back open on the 29th)
- Dead Donkey on Abbeydale Road (order beers, cocktails & wine here)
- Two Thirds Beer Co. on Abbeydale Road (back open on the 29th)
- The Ecclesall Ale Club (opens NYE)
- The Dram Shop at Commonside
- Walkley Beer Co. (open 28th – 31st Dec 12-8pm)
- Kelham Deli & Produce
- Penistone Beer Shop (back open)
- Archer Road Beer Stop (back open)
- Mitchell’s Wine Merchants in Norton (back open)
Bored of eating Christmas leftovers? Put your feet up and let Domo in Kelham cook up a Sardinian festive feast. They are still accepting pre-orders here until 28th Dec (click & collect/delivery available).