Time travel back to the chic 50’s, the mod 60’s and 70’s, or the outrageously bold 80’s and make a statement with one of these unique Mid-century mod assemblage necklaces.
Each is crafted from an eclectic mix of asymmetrical findings from 1940’s, 50’s 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, is as unique as you are! Necklaces feature genuine gemstone beads and findings along with repurposed findings and charms. Some include authentic brooches from the 1940’s-1960’s that have been upcycled into eye-catching and unique pendant centerpieces. The mix of different elements gives each necklace a vintage feel with modern sensibilities. A bit like you, right?
I’ve actually kept many of the findings used to create these pieces since the 70’s and 80’s, waiting for the right inspiration. Decades years later here they are! This means that there is only one of each necklace and it can’t be reproduced.
All necklaces have an easy to open lobster clasp or hook closure. Chain lengths range from 15 to 18.5 inches depending on the style, and many are adjustable. I’m also happy to custom size it to a length of your choice.
1) Random Acts of Charm – Eclectic mix of asymmetrical copper, silver, & vintage findings from the 70’s and 80’s in an asymmetric Atomic Age configuration with hematite
2) Mid-century Modness – Symmetrically asymmetric mix of original copper toned findings from the 70’s adorn a chunky textured chain with a jasper gemstone triangular accent.
3) Geophasic – Vintage mid-century findings on a copper-toned circle link chain with grey freshwater pearl
4) Ambiod – Circa 1980’s glass amoeba pendant on a decorative copper-toned long chain with glass and green agate beads
5) Bodacious in Black – 1980’s solid onyx geo-organic pendant on a chain made from vintage findings
6) Pretty in Pink – Circa 1950’s-60’s vintage leaf motif with rhinestones brooches transformed into an eye-catching pendant set on a rose quartz and faux pearl gold tint chain.
7) Vintage Charm – Assemblage of mid-century enamel and rhinestone findings & charms with a 1950’s flare on faux pearl chain
8) Amethyst Serenade – 1950’s-60’s vintage brooch pendant on a chain made from vintage findings, glass crystal and amethyst beads
9) Branching Out – Repurposed 1940’s-50’s marcasite-like brooch on a unique chain made from vintage findings with hematite and glass beads
10) Green Cornucopia – 1950’s-60’s upcycled leaf motif and enamel brooches crafted as a pendant on handmade chain of green agate and mother of pearl beads and vintage findings
11) Floral Fantasy – Authentic 1970’s floral bouquet centrepiece bursting with colourful blooms on a gold tone chain with glass and aventurine gemstone accent beads in 1970’s tones.
12) The Butterfly Effect – Vintage butterfly charms in silver and pewter tones on with grey freshwater pearl on an industrial style chain.
13) Writer’s Delight – Vintage writing themed charms adorn in silver & bronze tones adorn a bronze tone chain with a grey freshwater pearl accent bead. Perfect gift for the budding or seasoned writer.
All necklaces come with a complimentary silver toned envelope style gift box.
Please note that because these pieces are created with vintage and/or antique findings and elements from the 1920’s to the 1980’s, there will be small signs of wear commensurate with the age of these components. However, I do not use severely damaged or degraded findings in my assemblages. I strive to include only high quality elements that convey the motifs and themes of a particular era.